Sunday, June 22, 2008

Trip Photos

Ok, this is 'Tine. I stayed at her place in St. Louis. Some crazy things happened there, but this is a family site so we'll leave that stuff for another time.




This is my Grandma Jean. She was at the wedding in Boston and I spent the night at her place in Lakeland while I was in Florida with my parents. There are some real characters at her residence there. One was really impressed with how black my hair is. She wasn't the first person to comment on my hair color, but I really don't find it so impressive. What do you think?




This is a really nice photo of Meredith in her wedding dress. She looked great. This was before the ceremony or reception so there was still some anxiety. Everything went off without any major trouble. Now if anyone tells you a story saying that I sat down on the women's side for the ceremony is almost entirely false.




This is some of the dancing and fun that went on at the reception. Had to focus on keeping Reuven happy. It was a great atmosphere.




That's Stu the photographer. Hopefully his photos will turn out well.




This is some more fun from the reception. The Rabbi on the left had us into his home for a meal when we arrived into Boston. He was particularly friendly.

1 Comments:

Blogger hannah said...

Lies, Jacob Gerber! He totally did sit down on the de facto women's side. To be fair, though, about forty women sat down in the men's section before the rabbis could stop them, so they were just left to their devices there... but it is absolutely true that Jacob took a seat next to his grandmother before bouncing over to the men's section.

June 22, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home